La version 10 de Claymore’s est disponible : ici (Lien Github).
- added assembler kernels for ETH+LBC mining mode (AMD cards only), major speedup for LBC.
- about 1% ETH speedup for Vega cards.
- fixed issues with voltage/clocks management for latest AMD blockchain drivers (not completely).
- new GPU sorting method for NVIDIA cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index (it matches AfterBurner list of GPUs).
- for ETH+LBC mining mode maximal “dcri” value is 1000 now.
- added “-platform” option.
- added “ESTALE” option support in failover file epools.txt (see “-estale” option for details).
- several minor bug fixes and improvements.